Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Got Back Up?

So backing up your computer used to stress me out to no end! It's one of those things you always think you need to do but never get around to it, then CRY at the thought of having a computer crash!

Well a few years ago my husband sat in on this business presentation for a company named Mozy. Well this system automatically backs up all your files DAILY. It's AMAZING and you never have to worry about it. Mozy Unlimited Backup - $4.95/Month (or less if you buy a year at a time). How much would you pay to get all your files, photos and all that back?

I am FOR REAL Mozy's biggest fan cause it has SAVED me through 2 computer crashes. That's right 2! When the computer crashes you just log in and download all your files back on to another computer, or your fixed computer. It REALLY is amazing.






Anyways, I became an affiliate for them because I LOVE them that much and have no issue telling the whole world about it. For those of you who know me, SALES like this ARE NOT MY THING. I'm not hosting parties, or doing seminars or anything, just simply telling my blog readers to get this but really GET THIS! It's absolutely incredible.

(by simply clicking on the link or the image I'll get "credit" for you signing-up for their service ;)

No comments: