Friday, May 8, 2009

Tyler the problem solver


So I still have to post Easter, Graduation, Vegas, AND Nicole's wedding pictures, but they are all on facebook, so I dont' feel that guilty... but this is funny.

Tyler loves to put money in his mouth. Well today he had a penny and would NOT stop putting it in his mouth. Finally I took it from him and said no more pennies. Well a few minutes later, after he had been in "penny time out" for long enough I told him he could have it if he only put it between his toes. He likes holding it between his toes in the carseat.

So I gave it back and he obediently put it between his toes. About 4 seconds later, he had his entire foot (along with the penny) in his mouth. I said "TYLER!!!!" He quickly said "toes, toes" and showed me that the penny was indeed still between his toes.

Riiiiight.

Oh and he doesn't think the number 4 comes after 3,
HE goes like this
1, 2, 3, "TIME OUT" then he laughs at me...

It still makes me laugh.... for now.

3 comments:

AmberN225 said...

I saw your link from facebook and I'm cracking up. What a funny kid - and super cute too. Thanks for the laugh!

Emily said...

hahahahahah... that is so funny. Smart little boy!

The Stells! said...

hahaha lol he is funny-smart little one! Its sad when our kids can out smart us