My cute little neighbor friend was having her birthday. Her mom asked if I could help show her how to do fondant on her cake. I for sure said yes, because in a parallel universe I secretly wish I could just decorate cakes all day - but I have no business ACTUALLY doing in professionally, so I get my urges and itches out on these kinds of things.
The birthday girl was so fun, and quite the designer. She wanted purple, pink, and flowers- what else could a girl want? We also experimented with pearls and bows. The best part of trying new things on a 5 year olds birthday cake, is that she loves it regardless. She rolled, and cut, and helped do the whole thing. I snapped this picture with my phone quickly as to avoid getting too much powdered sugar in my phone...


1 comment:
Julie You have no idea how much Lexi LOVED doing that!!! She talks about it all the time! Thank you for helping make her day so good!!! We really need to hang more...
Love the new header. {Insert Creative Title HEre}
Hilarious!
And NO! My kitchen is not always that clean. I just cleaned it, and thought I better hurry and snap a pic for the blog. :)
Post a Comment