Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BRAZILIAN FRIENDS!

While Jeremy served his mission in Brazil, he met some really great people. One family in particular I've got to meet and see a few times as they visit the U.S somewhat regularly. This is a picture of Sueli with our boys. Her daughter Erica came here a few years ago to study at BYU and we helped her find a place. She babysat Tyler while I played hockey a number of nights. She was awesome, just like an Aunt. We got to see Sueli this year around Christmas. It's always a real treat to see her, and to be reminded of Jeremy's time serving in Brazil. It was a hard 2 years for him (and for me while waiting), but the blessings and good that came from it are immeasurable. We are so lucky and so blessed. I'm proud of his mission, and I'm grateful for his mission friends!



No comments: