Thursday, April 5, 2012

CANCUN

So Jodi and I won a trip to Cancun with Shelf Reliance (one of the Food Storage companies I deal for). It was mine and Jeremy's first time really leaving our boys for more than 1 night, and I was slightly panicked but I knew they were in good hands with Aunt Andrea. Man it was nice to relax by the beach, get some sun, relax, sleep, and even get work done. When you're used to working with 2 kids, and then they are gone, you have a LOT of free time. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort, and I must admit the food was GROSS, GROSS, GROSS... but hey, at least I didn't gain 10 pounds in 4 days. I think it was just not my style of food, it wasn't fresh, there wasn't anything healthy, and I just felt like I was about to get food poisoning the whole time. We went to the beach, to Playa Del Carmen and to some Mayan Ruins (talk about beautiful). LOVED IT. Got home late on Chase's birthday and squeezed the little boys REALLY tight!

No comments: